Sunday, January 28, 2018

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste 1/28

Hard to believe that 2018 is already here and the first month is almost over.. Celeste and I are continuing with our blog collaboration and hope to have guests for you each month. Joining us for January is my friend Paula McLane. We met in 2014 when we were both in a wonderful group of crafty women - Mountain Plains Crafters. Although we have all gone our separate ways, our friendships have continued. Paula can be found getting creative on her blog - Scrap Addict's Attic She is an amazing paper-crafter, painter, mixed-media artist etc.. And we are so happy she is kicking off 2018 with us !!

This month Celeste had the idea for us to use the stamps we sent each other for Christmas. Of course, they each involved coffee so I found this perfect image online to use as inspiration for our guest.  I'm inspired each month by Celeste's projects and grateful for our friendship.



Celeste sent me the stamp Planner Gal - Stay Cozy from Unity Stamp Company. I knew right away I wanted to use her for some planner pages in January. I got a KikkiK planner for 2018 and it's been fun decorating my pages. I hope you like this layout. I am more of a minimalist when it comes to my planner pages. I don't cover the entire page; I leave white space.. But as you can tell, I do love using washi & stamps & stickers on my pages.






My KikkiK Planner

I'm excited to see what my fellow bloggers have come up with for this post. Coffee images are some of my favorites and it was fun using them on this planner layout. Celeste's project can be found at Crafting Junky. I hope you will take a look at each of our creations, comment and follow our blogs if you don't already. Paula can be found at Scrap Addict's Attic.

This week's coffee is Pecan Praline and I am drinking it in my new favorite mug !! My friend Dana got it for me when she visited Canada and I will be sending her one from Virginia.  Thank you, Dana for enabling my mug obsession !!


Thank you once again for visiting Meticulosity.


Debra Davison

No comments:

Post a Comment